1 a period of time assigned for work; "they work long hours"
2 an indefinite period of time; "they talked for hours"
- /aʊɹs/, /aʊəs/
- Plural of hour
Hours may refer to:
- The plural of the unit of time, hour
- an expression of time using the 24-hour clock system (e.g. "1300 hours")
- Hours (mythology), Greek deities
- Hours, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, one of many communes in France, in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département
- Student hours or credit-hours are a measurement of completed coursework at a college or university.
- 'hours...', a 1999 album by David Bowie
- Hours, a 2005 album by Funeral for a Friend
- "Hours", a song by TV on the Radio from their 2006 album Return to Cookie Mountain
hours in Croatian: Hours